The experience with MySchoolBucks is constantly evolving and expanding. We’re committed to providing superior payment security to protect cardholders and reliable student information.
Over the past two years, we’ve added new features and product enhancements that allow school nutrition programs to manage your parent’s online payments in a simple, efficient and secure manner.
As more and more people deal with the phone, we’ve redesigned the MySchoolBucks app so parents can more quickly manage and fund their students’ travel expenses. Our latest publications include the integration of the Spanish language, better accessibility for people with hearing or visual disabilities, and a better governance body with important statistics and reports.
How to Sign Up for MySchoolBucks.com?
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and click on “Register Now”
- Create an account for you and your children. The district number of your student district is also the personal identification number. You should also have your date of birth, your school, and your lessons.
- To use this program to fund your account, enter your credit or debit card information.
- You also set up your credit card to automatically pay for your child account.
- Flexible payment by credit card and electronic check.
- Safety-MySchoolBucks meets the highest safety standards.
Money deposited at mySchoolBucks.com usually goes to school the next morning. You set the low balance settings to remind you when it’s time to add money or set up recurring payments so the system will automatically load money into the account when your balance is in use and a certain limit has been reached.
Thanks for visiting MySchoolBucks and if you have any problem using this website then please let us know about it.