MySchoolBucks is a convenient choice for parents and students in our district. Parents will have the option to access their students’ breakfast and lunch accounts online, including deposits on credit card accounts and billing information. You can say goodbye if you ask how much money is in the account or what your student eats for breakfast/lunch.
My School Bucks Features:
- Easy registration and financing are simple and complete online.
- When an account is set up, parents can view money, view purchases, set spending limits, and deposit a student account online.
- The debit and personal card information are protected by the most advanced Internet Security.
- When parents choose the smart payment method, there is always money in the student’s account. When credit is reached, the money is deposited automatically.
MySchoolBucks Registration is easy!
If you already use MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set up and working! Log in and click on the school store. If you do not have an account yet, here’s how:
- Go to MySchoolBucks and sign up for a free account.
- Add the name of your school and the date of birth of the student to the students.
- Do your shopping with your credit card or an electronic check.
- There may be program costs. You have the option to View and cancel all costs if you choose to pay.
Getting started is easy! Go to MySchoolBucks and click the “sign in today” button to create an account. A confirmation email will be sent to the specified address. Follow the link in this email and your registration is complete. After you sign up, you can add all students entering the school, name and student card number.
My School Bucks lets you see your features, see your transaction history, and get free, low-cost household alerts. Payments to your student account may incur a convenience fee. You have the option to see all costs (and, if necessary, cancel them) before being charged.